Recommendations for Handling Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Updated: Nov 4, 2020
Natural Care Chiropractic is committed to helping prevent the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus or severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)) and Influenza in our community. We are open during regular business hours and vigilantly disinfecting all surfaces and equipment as diligently as we always have done.
Currently, we have many patients inquiring about the prevention of the spread of COVID-19. According to the CDC and our doctors, the following are essential:
1. Social Distancing: Stay home when sick and avoid close contact with people who are sick and if you feel that symptoms are present, contact your PCP (Primary Care Physician)
2. Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds consistently throughout the day
3. Avoid touching face with unwashed hands
4. Use a tissue to cover a cough or sneeze, then discard the tissue
5. Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects
Recommendations to everyone for boosting immunity (now and regularly):
1. Healthy eating supports healthy immune function (eliminate processed foods containing sugar, instead consume lots of fruits, vegetables, and good quality protein) https://www.lindenhurstchiropractic.com/nutrition
2. Vitamins: maximize Vitamin C, and D3 intake, EPA/DHA fish oil, Zinc, along with other supplements and minerals play an essential role in supporting a healthy immune system
3. Daily exercise supports a healthy immune system and the ability to fight disease
4. Get a good nights sleep: 8 hours is ideal
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact the office, we are always here for you.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this challenging time as we all work together to keep our community healthy and safe.
Yours in Good health,
Drs Freund, Gopaul, and the rest of Natural Care Chiropractic.
If more guidance is needed with vitamins and supplements at this time, contact Dr. Freund or Katie Moxley, RD